This actually makes a big cake – suitable for 2 people, or 1 if hungry..
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp almond flour (ground almonds)
- 1 heaped tsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp stevia (or sugar free sweetener – to taste)
- 1 tsp double cream
- 1 1/2 heaped tsp peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp almond essence
- 1/4 tsp orange essence
- Mix ingredients well in a bowl or big mug – until light and full of air bubbles.
- Microwave for 2 mins or until all liquid has solidified (I actually do 2:45 @ 800W).
- Sprinkle with a little extra stevia and cinnamon to taste.
- Cover with creme-fraiche.