I don’t usually do recipies.. but had to share this with friends..
- 1 cup flax meal (ground flax seeds)
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- Mix the flax meal and parmesan (or romano) cheese in a medium bowl. Add the eggs and stir until a dough is formed. It will be sticky. Let it sit for 5 minutes or so, it will be easier to work with.
- Wet your hands with water to stop the dough sticking, and press onto a greased baking sheet until 1/3 inch think. You should get about a 10″ crust size.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 for 8 minutes. Remove.
- Add toppings, and bake for another 15 mins at 350. Remove.
- Eat. Swoon.